The Center for Excellence in Teaching and Learning seeks to engage, explore, and enhance the practice of teaching and the culture of learning at UNI.
- offers opportunities for reflection and conversations on teaching and learning that cultivate and value the variety and diversity of teaching and learning taking place at UNI;
- promotes research-based pedagogies and practices that encourage student engagement and success;
- supports the professional and career development of the campus teaching community;
- designs programming in collaboration with individuals, departments and programs on and offcampus that is aligned with UNI’s institutional mission and strategic goals;
- and acts as a campus-wide clearinghouse for opportunities to enhance teaching and learning, and to share campus resources and expertise
If you have an idea for a CETL program, please contact the CETL!