Use these forms for development of new curriculum proposal and subsequent intradepartmental review and consultation with appropriate bodies. In the yearly curriculum cycle, this would typically take place between September-February. You can refer to the Ongoing Annual Curriculum Cycle for more detailed information on the process and timelines. The Curriculum Approval Process chart provides information regarding consultation requirements and reviewing approval bodies by curriculum proposal type. Please note:
For Curriculum Summary Forms:
December 15: Deadline for Departments to submit to Dean for budget review
February 15: Deans send approved Curriculum Summary Form to Departments Heads who then send the signed, approved form to the Provost's Office.
For Consultation Forms:
All proposals will require consultation documentation in Leepfrog for final submission
The Curriculum FAQs provide some answers to commonly asked questions.
Please contact Cheryl Nedrow (273-2518) if you have any questions about or issues with any of these forms.
Curriculum Summary Form (Revised August, 2017) - Summary of Curriculum Changes & Budget Summary
- New Major Proposal (In addition to internal form, BOR Form A required, contact Provost Office)
- New Minor/Emphasis/Certificate
- Termination of Major (In addition to internal form, BOR Form J required, contact Provost Office)
- Termination of Minor/Emphasis/Certificate
- Restatement of Major (including length of major)
- Restatement of Minor/Emphasis/Certificate
- Reduction of Admissions or Suspension of Major (In addition to internal form, BOR Form J required, contact Provost Office)
- Name Change of Minor/Emphasis/Certificate
- Name Change of Major (In addition to internal form, BOR Form G required, contact Provost Office)
- Name Change of Department - (Complete BOR Form G) Contact Provost Office for updated form
- Change in Length of Major (In addition to internal form, BOR Form G required, contact Provost Office)
- Curriculum-Associated Changes in Catalog
- Catalog Changes Not Curriculum Associated