Use these forms for development of new curriculum proposal and subsequent intradepartmental review and consultation with appropriate bodies. In the yearly curriculum cycle, this would typically take place between September-February. You can refer to the Ongoing Annual Curriculum Cycle for more detailed information on the process and timelines. The Curriculum Approval Process chart provides information regarding consultation requirements and reviewing approval bodies by curriculum proposal type.
For Curriculum Summary Forms:
January 15: Deadline for Departments to submit to Dean for budget review
February 15: Deans send the signed, approved Curriculum Summary Form to the Provost's Office.
For Consultation Forms:
Note: It is no longer necessary to send a consultation form to the Library. The Library will automatically receive an FYI in Leepfrog on all curriculum proposals. All other consultation documentation must be included in proposals prior to final submission.
The Curriculum FAQs provide some answers to commonly asked questions.
Please contact Cheryl Nedrow (273-2518) if you have any questions about or issues with any of these forms.
Curriculum Summary Form - Summary of Curriculum Changes & Budget Summary*
*Please contact Cheryl Nedrow regarding this form (273-2518).
- New Major Proposal (In addition to internal form, BOR Form A and letters of support required, contact Provost Office)
- New Minor/Emphasis/Certificate
- Termination of Major (In addition to internal form, BOR Form J required, contact Provost Office)
- Termination of Minor/Emphasis/Certificate
- Restatement of Major (including length of major)
- Restatement of Minor/Emphasis/Certificate
- Reduction of Admissions or Suspension of Major (In addition to internal form, BOR Form J required, contact Provost Office)
- Name Change of Minor/Emphasis/Certificate
- Name Change of Major (In addition to internal form, BOR Form G, and letters of support required, contact Provost Office)
- Name Change of Department - (BOR Form G required, contact Provost Office)
- Curriculum-Associated Changes in Catalog
- Catalog Changes Not Curriculum Associated